Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Party Planning

Party planning....

That's the topic.  So let me ask you this.  Do you do themed parties?  You know, like is there a theme when you plan a birthday party, or summer bash?  Jungle, rainbow, beach scene...

I have done themes for all of the large parties I have recently hosted.  And to my surprise, I love planning them.  It is a lot of work.  Searching, deciding, planning.  But it is totally worth it. 

The thought has even crossed my mind to start blogging, making, and selling items and such for party planning.  Thoughts..... Would you consider using a party planner for your parties to get the effect that you are looking for?  Would you purchase supplies off ETSY for a themed party? 

Just asking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment