Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm baaaack!

One of my to do's for 2014 is to get back into blogging.  I have missed writing and blogging for more than a year and decided I wanted it back in my life.  Since my other blogs are my children's blogs and so much has happened in the past year, I have decided to use this blog going forward.  It only makes sense since this blog is all about Making Our Years Count and that is what I plan to blog all about.

In scanning over the last few posts on this blog, I saw a photo of my husband, myself, and our son.  Boy, we have all aged.  I can only wish I looked that young and my little baby, well he isn't a baby any more.  Nope, he is 2 and a half and looks all grown up.  My husband is still wearing that same shirt (as he does with most of his clothing) but we have both aged some.  Additionally, we now have a third child.  Baby #3 was born in October, a little boy, yes another boy!!!

Here's a more current photo of the family:


See, what did I say, we aged.  But hey, that's life right.  We aren't here forever and we never live the same moments twice. 


I look forward to writing and sharing with everyone again.  Happy New Year and remember that today is a gift... breathe and notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment